Monday, August 4, 2008

Press Release.

My Press Release Regarding My Being Asked To Stop A Giant Asteroid From Destroying America.

Hello, hello. Yes, thank you. Hello, yes. Thank you very much. Please, let me first say that I am honored that you think of me so highly. But, there is some things I would like to adress.
Yes, I did invent the Hover-Car. It is an amazing invention and I am happy to take credit for it. It allows people to travel on any surface, and frankly, it looks really cool.
BUT, and there is a but, just because I invented such a great and awesome car, it doesn't mean that I know anything about stopping asteroids!

I know this whole asteroid thing is really freaking a lot of people out, and I'm really sorry I can't help you. To be honest, I'm not really sure how I even managed to invent the Hover-Car. It kind of came to me in a dream, or while I was drunk. I can't really remember. Truth be told, all I remember is waking up with this idea of a car, hovering above the ground. You know what? I didn't even come up with that idea! I'm pretty sure Star Wars did, or Star Trek. One of those, it doesn't really matter.

What does matter though, is that I know nothing about asteroids. Maybe you should call NASA, or something. Maybe you already did, I don't know. But seriously, stop calling me. And stop calling my parents because they know less about asteroids than I do, even if they invented the Jet-Pack.

No comments: