Thursday, March 21, 2019

Binary.

A liar, a liar!
A mesmerizer!
Just don't tell the doorman
what lies behind her
it's fiction, it's fake!
An errant mistake.
Just don't tell your mother
it wasn't yours to take.

I tried to tell my mother once,
turns out I already did.
I tried to give up hope today,
but couldn't even find it.
I tried to spill my guts
in the center of my room
I made a mess and fell asleep
woke up full of regret.
How odd it is to feel remorse
when you've only impacted yourself
how strange it is to be
anything, really.
I'm superimposed on polymer clay
I'm dispatched to the debauchery
I tried to elevate reluctance
but ended up in redundance.
It's abundant, it's plenty
it's still too many
It's sickly, it's sweet
it's careful, it's meek.


I am what I've always been.
I am who I will be.
I'm the only programmed code
who gets to be complete.


No comments: